The Sign I Made For 2017

This is just a little test to see how these pictures in my post are coming through. But this is a sign I made for myself this year. Usually I make elaborate and unreasonable goals. This year, it is going to be different.


Instead of making goals to do MORE, I am making a goal to do LESS.

Very weird for me, but I think it is going to be KEY in my actually being successful at the things I am the most passionate about.

SLOW down and smell the flowers.

LOVE my people with all of my heart and really ENJOY them.

PRAY to my Creator. Not just the quick prayers that are muttered before eating or when I need something. But prayers that deepen my relationship with Jesus and others.

MOVE my body and I don't mean at the gym or organized exercise. Just MOVE more and sit less. I am really learning about Whole Body Alignment and I am fascinated with it. I am sure I will bore you to death in the future talking about the things I am learning.

Have a great evening!

Comments

Popular Posts